sarinabowen

Sarina Bowen

I write steamy, angsty contemporary romance and NA from Vermont. Where it is cold. Very very cold.

Coming In From the Cold
Sarina Bowen
Harlequin E Contemporary Romance Box Set Volume 1: Coming in from the ColdMaid to FitCalling His BluffBaker's Law
Amy Jo Cousins, Sarina Bowen, Rebecca Avery
Girl on Tour: 2 (Kylie Ryans)
Caisey Quinn
Harlequin E Contemporary Romance Box Set Volume 1: Coming in from the Cold / Maid to Fit / Calling His Bluff / Baker's Law
Sarina Bowen, Rebecca M. Avery, Amy Jo Cousins, Denise B McDonald

Falling Into You

Falling Into You - Jasinda Wilder Eh. This one belongs on a shelf called: I Was In Such a Hurry to Get My New Adult Title on The Market I Forgot To Make It Good.

Colton's sections have a voice to them that feels real. But since his back story isn't told up front (he's the big brother that magically appears from nowhere after 1/3 of the story is over) there's a lot of narrative pages spent filling in his back story in a hurried way. What a thing to do to your best character! It waters down the whole book.

And Nell is a drag. It's not that the reader doesn't feel sympathy for her. It's just that there's no sparkle there, and it made me want to skim everything. Nell is unoriginal in her pain.